Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Have A Friends . . .

Ramadhan 8
tak tahu nak post ape but aku nak kuarkan satu segment 


"I have a friends . . ."




Dibawah tajuk nie aku akan keluarkan semua perihal membe-membe aku sama ada membe kolej, membe lame, membe jauh or membe dekat asalkan mereka memegang title as my membe. Aku akan post from my eyes then my hand pen a few line that describe about them. it seems interesting for me really. HAHA Sebab mereka semua adalah kawan aku dan kawan-kawan aku really really really have a unique identity. im proud of them and luckly I have them. XD

First entry I already post in my Facebook. oh before that my friends name I will hide it because i donna want people judge them by name, face or anything. And also i donna want share my friends with u'll~ . they is mine and hope it continue forever. HEHE want to know what I have post in my Facebook? here it comes~ 


"I have a friend who was a lack of love from his father, although his father was still alive and meet regularly, but he never hate, anger and keep trying to give the best to his father. he want make his father proud of him. what I trying to say is that I'm fortunate to have such friends, and I am PROUD of him ^_^''

yeeah ! without their name. ^_^ his attitude memang menyentuh hati aku. bukan kadang-kadang tapi selalu. tiap kali aku bersama dia. dia pandai buat orang ketawa. aku tak tahu cam na nak cerita pasal dia. aku hanya ada ingatan / memory pasal behaviour dia tapi tangan aku susah nak luahkan. HAHA asyik tersenyum and tak pernah nak serius dalam kerja tapi keje dia tetap jalan walaupun tak semua.



No comments:

Post a Comment